Coppice House & The Holt
The Spinney, Beaconsfield
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a new build property built by EAB Homes, within the Butlers School/Beaconsfield High School catchment areas.
Two brand new detached family homes currently under construction and due to complete in August 2019.
The Holt has additional planning permission for a detached garage, with the opportunity to convert the internal garage to an additional reception room.
The properties feature an outstanding specification:
- South facing
- Acoustic fencing to the rear of the property
- Great school catchment: Butlers Court & Beaconsfield High School.
- Walking distance to station and old and new towns
- PV Solar panels
- BLP 10 Year New Home Warranty
- Cat 6 future proof wiring throughout, centralised AV hub
- Pre-wired for speakers to principal rooms
- Underfloor heating to ground and first floors, controllable via smart home hub
- Fully mature landscaped gardens, granite paving and block paviour drives
- SSAIB approved intruder alarm with panic alarm in Master Bedroom
- Cast stone detailing to all elevations
- Vaulted Master Bed and Dressing areas
- Intelligent door entry system
- Contemporary sanitaryware and brassware
- Individually designed kitchen with island and fully fitted separate utility rooms
- Boiling taps to kitchens
- Siemens touch screen appliances throughout
- Fitted wardrobes to Master Dressing Area
- Fitted cupboards to all other bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining/breakfast area
- Rehau Heritage uPVC windows, with acoustic glazing to the rear elevation, and contemporary slim-line aluminium bifolding doors and rooflights
- Hand painted staircases
- Hand painted internal doors
- High quality craftsmanship from the multi-award winning EAB Homes brand
- Carpet and contemporary floor finishes throughout
- Internal garaging with additional ample external off-street parking
- Seamless black aluminium rainwater goods
Living in Beaconsfield
Nestling on the slopes of the picturesque Chiltern Hills, Beaconsfield has it all. With two contrasting town centres, thriving churches, superb schools, a wide selection of cultural and leisure facilities and excellent local amenities, it’s also within easy reach of London.
Education Beaconsfield offers a select range of high calibre preparatory schools; for older children, Wycombe Abbey, Harrow School and Eton College are easily accessible.
By road Junction 2 of the M40 is just 2.5 miles from The Holt & Coppice House, while the M4 and M25 are both easily accessible.
By train 0.7 miles away, Beaconsfield station offers frequent trains between Birmingham Snow Hill and High Wycombe to London Marylebone; journeys into central London take 23 minutes.
By air Heathrow (16.2 miles) and Luton (33.9 miles) airports are both less than an hour away.